Smooth but not watery like a certain american brand, it is a really a refresher amidst the hot day.

Get that man a tsingtao!
Had my first taste of Awfully Chocolate hēi(黑)ice cream today after Aston's Specialties' medium rare New York Strip with mash and onion rings and washed down with IBC rootbeer. I can sense it building up somewhere round my rifts.
AC's awfully dark chocolatey hēi(黑)ice cream is very dark chocolatey indeed. Very very dark chocolatey. Each spoonful of it sends me down to hell by 1 level.

The spatula reminds me of the one that comes with the cough syrup. 3 spoonful a day after food. May cause guilty pleasure.
Done up my CV file at my friend's house for tomorrow. Borrowed quite a few comics adding to the already long reading queue list.
I'm going for my first and second interview and maybe the third on thursday.
Tomorrow night gonna mambo at Zouk. Friend's birthday~~
Thursday evening gonna be at curry favor for a twice a year meeting with a friend and still can talk without awkward silence in between even though it's a twice a year thing.
Friday... I ain't sure.
I needed a second opinion, but I went ahead anyway to buy a long sleeved shirt at westmall tom&stef's as I needed it for tomorrow. I figured that I'd buy from G2000 if I really clinch the job but meanwhile I just needed one for the interviews to come. 23 dollars before 15 percent discount.
=) It's ok liao.
Anyway, a note to the lady who consumes yogurt almost everyday: Corduroy????????? how? LOL~
Wessex estate anyone? Even more ulu and hipper than dempsey.
Orite. That's all for today's reporting.
------------------------------------------------------
习惯了小改变却又慢慢倒退回去,以前从疏远所锻炼出的从容已经不管用了。
这不是开始,而是一段小插曲,也是过去的延续。
想呼吸却没空气,有空气却不能呼吸的感觉。
因为氧气已不是空气的一部分?
No comments:
Post a Comment