Rules:
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag anyone to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people..
#1 If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be?.
I don't know. The first condition wasn't met.
#2 If you can have a drink now, what would it be?
Sour apple schnapps frappe.
#3 What will your dream wedding be like?.
1 for local formality for the parents waiting till neck hyper extended, and 1 at every country for every year (insert pronoun if applicable) have been together.
#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?.
If only it helps me feel better.
#5 What’s your ideal lover like?.
When I've found her I'd let you know.
#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?.
How about being able to see each other at least?
#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?.
I'm learning to move on instead.
#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?.
The usual sins.
#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?.
I'm so fucking happy I could cry.
#11 Is being tagged fun?.
Oh.
#12 How do you see yourself in 10 years’ time?.
Either earning 7-8k/mth or striking 3 1.5 million toto every few years.
#13 Who is currently the most important person to you (other than those living with you)?.
>_<
#14 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?.
One that is working towards the top level of Maslow's Hierarchy.
#15 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?.
It would hinge on the very basic thing like happiness.
#16 What’s the first thing you do every morning?.
I think profusely.
#17 Would you give all in a relationship?.
Refer to #1.
#18 What is the most important quality of life you look for?.
Here's what I observed:
MOST people who's not well to do yearned to get by better (read: rich). Most people who get by okay yearned better lives (read: richer) Most people who's well to do yearned happiness. Most people who are happy yearned contentment. Most contented person yearned almost nothing else maybe others would be as contented as them.
Where should i start, hmmmmm.....
#19 What type of friends do you like?.
that type la. you don't know meh? aiyah the type lor.
#20 If you played a prank on someone, & he/she fell for the trick, what would you do?.
Unleash the second one when his/her guard is down.
These people are tagged:
oh no. who's left? (or right.)
No comments:
Post a Comment