an obsession that can never be fully fulfilled.
i thought i was whisked back to the tea dance era, when ah bengs and ah lians frequent taka and cuppage, when Fire Fire disco is still around. but that's not the point. i ain't linking this brand with them.
but i think it is rather late for me to be obsessed with such things. i thought this should be something i should have thought of during my adolescence. 阿凯老师:“这就是青春!”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top wanted: $480. How do I get that kind of money. Cool innit? The Green Red Green stripes...sigh.

If I can't get the top, might consider this one. Cool too...

Is wow but not my favourite but still...

I darn heart this bag. So far 1 of my friend agreed with me lol. Est. $800 onwards. i think. OMFG but it's so nice...sigh.

Yeah this is my favourite ring of all. Normally I don't really like blatant display of brands on stuff but this is Gucci, Made in Italy, yannoe?

2nd choice. lol. as if i could afford the first.

As i said, this is Gucci, yannoe?

I like the prints/emboss/whatever on the bag. design wise is still ok. but its got Green Red Green on it. OMFg.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
argh, this green red green thing is getting me nowhere.
hmm. maybe it's just a defensive cognitive activity. where one crave for something that's sorta outtareach at the moment.
alright, i've come to a conclusion that i don't care.
i need sleep.
corporate finance is killing me.
would you stop, if i tell you it's killing me?
alright, i need to sleep right now. i thought i saw the belt on my table already.
sometimes it's not too difficult to break a dream. a word, a thought or an action. just as your coldness to the already broken spirit.
thought to self "sleep mofo and stop ranting already."
No comments:
Post a Comment