And i thought GBP is 3 times more than SGD. Cant those sods afford 10 dollars?
I guess they thought that this place is still their colony and is under their welfare scheme where the ah pek ride trishaw for fun.
i guess they are 3 times as bastardy as well.
It's unfair to 一竹竿打翻一船人 of brits, but these are some scumbrits.
One of them even mentioned "if it were not 3 brits in the trishaw but 3 asians" there would not be such an outroar. But it was never the issue of nationality. It was their bastardy action.
a report of the incident here.
It's their degrading comments along the way and the actions at the end that sums it all up.
“I couldn't believe the comments - I was shocked by the threats. People's reactions were shocking but interesting.”
But later Davis said he was sorry that he had caused so much offence to Singaporeans and posted an apology online. Then he removed the video.
“I am sorry for the offence caused, and for being disrespectful to the elderly. But I think it's been blown out of proportion. Yes, I think we were insensitive but not being bullies.”
Oh wow, i guess they have a different definition of being a "bully" in their own turf.
The threats made by the tubers who watched the vid were uncalled for, whatever happened to the "graceful society". As if they'd feel the threat and return to apologise.
Oh well. Enough of the BastBrits.
--------------
I got a new bag today! It's the end of the month! Which is bad!
-_-"
duty tomorrow...
halloween pics up soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment