I think, work aside, somehow my life seems balanced now. There's always something to look forward to after a grueling day at work, something to work towards and solace (healthier options) is more accessible now.
Solace in the past usually falls short of getting pissed drunk.
I must say it was a pleasant surprise for me, somehow my confession worked too well and resulting to what I have now. Funny how life works. 比先苦其心志, before you know it, the next brick it throws at you is actually jello. Tastes nice too.
I'm not hao-lianing or anything now. In fact it's precisely the fact that I understand the fragility of things, I appreciate the current status quo even more. Cynics say it's probably progressing too soon too fast. I say if it ends before it's started than I guess it's probably a beautiful nightmare.
Look at the stars, look how they shine for you...
Have a great year ahead everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment