Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Sleep Through

Slept through Sunday. A waste of a beautiful day, got home at 7am from all the decadence.

Slept, woke up, lunch, slept, woke up, dinner, blogging.

Friday night was a waste. Nobody gives half a hole about my TGIF.

Saturday started with a nauseatic run at the botanic gardens, 0640h.

Nauseous maybe because:
1) Haven't been jogging in a long time.
2) Didn't drink enough water, causing mild heat exhaustion, because my arms feels cool and clammy after the run.
3) Diaphoresis after drinking water. Even if the weather is cool, I do not think that it will cool down my sweat the minute it comes out.

Anyway, had breakfast at holland road and teng chu.

Slept through afternoon after lunch and all set for the night.

Classmate Hanwei's belated celebration @ Manhattan's Fish Market. The food's decent but I think it can be better. Somehow something is missing. Halfway through dinner the birthday boy brandished his big bottle out.

Er, I meant a bottle Absolut Vanilla.

In the end, it's like he and I and his girlfriend drinking. Steph halfway geh siao go toilet and never coming in again, weiting + boyfriend left earlier for couple activities.

But I finished mine and he didn't.

Off to MOS we went and I presented my LU student card. Not recognised for the free entry! Next time get the degree how?

6 dollars and I'm in. Group strength: HW + GF + Steph and me. This is the first time i saw Smoove this empty. I know it's 2230h, but wtf? Early by clubbing standards?

Changed the drink and played abit and time to hit the floor.

Er no, no one got drunk. Time to dance.

2330h people started streaming in and the dancefloor was full. Steph left and left me and HW + GF.

Oh the music playing was kind of old school, those that were played during china black times.

Had a bit of fun but finally it was getting too crowded for me to be dancing with the 2. I mean, won't you be paiseh meh? Such a big osram hanging around.

Left for zouk (YAY~) because there's a friend there.

Abit of vodka lime, abit of whisky dry, abit of long island tea, a jug of whisky green tea which tasted like green tea and a lamborghini (my first and it tasted quite good and gotta mild kick afterwards).

Well some familiar faces appeared and abit more drinks.

Historically, history has a tendency of repeating itself. Again.

I wonder am I able to be honest with myself what's the reason I went there for.

Cabbed home near my old house and reached home 0700h.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was being unfair. Totally.

Different purposes. Different reasons. Same outcome.

Seeking solace in each other seemed wrong.

---------------------------------------------------------

I need to sort out my feelings only when I'm sober.

---------------------------------------------------------



Con te partirò~~

When you are far away
I dream of the horizon
and words fail,
and, yes, I know
that you are with me;
you, my moon, are here with me,
my sun, you are here with me
with me, with me, with me.

Time to say goodbye. -- I'll go with you
to countries I never
saw and shared with you,
now, yes, I shall experience them.
I'll go with you
on ships across seas
which, I know,
no, no, exist no longer.

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't help to miss MMA but since wednesday's episode of "ItsnotthatIdon'thavetimebutthetimeleftisbetweenfamilyandteachingpiano", I think I should back off awhile.

Backing off is a very dangerous move.

时间会冲淡一切 kinda works both ways.

Le sigh.

---------------------------------------------------------

No comments: