It's 2.11am. Wide awake.
Perhaps I can fall into slumber the minute I close my eyes. Perhaps not.
Nonetheless, I'd just want to log down some key milestone of my life.
I've gotten a flat. Or rather, paid the option fee to secure my future flat with my love. Living near the city, sounds pretty good. But the pricing can be unforgiving. Got to work myself out of the rat race and secure financial freedom. Some sort of it will be nice.
I've joined and quited a MLM scheme. Or at least, trying to get a refund. Just can't bring myself to do it, to sell a product that made sense to me but the scheme itself is as with all MLM schemes, no value creation. I still hate the idea, to the core. Yooway, stop asking people out for tea.
As with all young Singaporeans, I hope to be able to earn a decent living, raise a family, support my parents and achieve my aspirations. I aspire to work when I want to, play when I want to and live the life as I want to. Realistically speaking, amidst the current economic climate and living conditions, the easy way out is always to be contented. Or feel contented. Or try to. Simply because I will have to slog it out for the next 30 years paying off a debt.
Not if I strike toto first. Haaaaa!
Anyone heard of My Dream Wedding? I've paid a deposit without planning to in the first place. But as the salesperson said, it's just a matter of time to have the wedding photoshoot. Might as well lock in the price. To assert my decision, I looked up the forums as well and the reviews were all positive! 法国婚纱 siboh?
It's a cathartic feeling, moving into another life phase like that. Everybody say, "awwwwwwww."
To my love: I wish you love and I wish you smiles.
Tu est tres belle, mon cherie~
I better get to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment