Someone told me last night, "this is the perfect song to hold the girl". Probably they are already doing so.
A song which I can't really remember the title. It could of Chris Brown's or Ne-Yo's.
A perfect situation, there I was, and there she was.
The question is, "Why didn't I?"
After some rationalising, I came up with a few plausible explanations:
1) I'm hum chee.
2) I might have been in a daze.
3) I'm too far away.
4) Her friends are watching. Or maybe not.
5) She's chatting with some guy friend.
6) I don't know how.
Or maybe I'd like to know if she feels the same way I do first.
I'm already the kind that engages in excessive thinking to the point of pointless scenario forming. Worst when it comes to such matters and worst still if it's about the girl I think I like.
And more often than not, with such worries constantly in mind, it's got a 100% hit rate of making myself to screw everything up. I have to chill. So far I've been doing things differently and the efforts have shown some minor progress.
I might have made the wrong move by being slightly too honest about myself, a reason that I have to admit is the root of most of the bad things that happened in the past. If there's a reset button that I can press, then I have to make a mental note of not to show too much of this the next time I find the someone.
If this is not working out. But we'll see.
I'll still carry on being around. Hope it's something.
------------------------------------------------------
Tired. Sunday evening blues started a couple of hours ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment