Sunday, April 19, 2009

Of procrastination and coursework.

Yes. I am procrastinating. I love doing it so much that I decided to repeat the routine of procrastination, that is, doing things I don't normally do but I do it now because I'm escaping from the fact that I have a coursework due in like, 10 days.

I watched abit of TV, played abit of game, dug out my resume and flipped through, check the beer fest asia site out, the tiger foosball challenge (of which i am interested in joining but i need a second player) and facebook surfing. And now, here I am still trying to plaster this space with contents instead of doing my coursework.

Da bai from school is chio as ever.

On a side note, how to get to know more about a person from another department? Hmm... there's this temp which I recently noticed but had been here since Jan.

Something good came out of this recontract after all.

:)

P/S: Adam Lambert rox.

No comments: